I have to say that our costumes this year were the best we've come up with so far. It's one thing when 1 person dresses up as an Incredible, but when there are 4 of you, it makes quite the statement. Top it off with some very cute little incredi-boys and you have one very popular costume. We had a blast with it!
This picture makes me smile. They both think the other one looks funny, ha!
We started the Halloween festivities on Friday with Omniture trick-or-treating of course. It has become a fun tradition for us to go see my brother & brother-in-law's completely decked out office buildings. My brother-in-law Josh's department won the $5000 prize for best decorations this year. Their theme was Star Trek and it was pretty amazing. (sorry no pics)
One of the department themes at Omniture was "movies" so obviously, I had to get my picture with Edward. Don't be jealous Bella!
Trying to get a picture with all the kids. When there is that many, there's no worrying about smiles or perfect poses, you just try and get them all in there.
On Saturday, we had another busy day starting with an Ultimate Frisbee game (played in our costumes naturally), followed by my neice Emma's birthday party. She and her Daddy share a birthday on Halloween. We went bowling and did the birthday festivities.
Here's the birthday girl with her amazing Bolt cake (made by my talented sister).
This kid loves to bowl!
And after bowling we hit up Mindy & Josh's ward trunk-or-treat since we missed our own ward party. I tell ya, that's the way to go. It's the quickest way to score on candy.
Dash & a Pirate

Did you ever do this as a kid? I sure did. It was a good way to take stock of what you got :-)
Looks like I loved organizing as a kid too!

13 comments:
You are amazing. Those costumes were soooo good! Thanks for sharing.
Love ya,
Mom
Casi I love you and you crack me up! Loved the costumes and everything!
Fantastic! You guys are so creative and amazing!
you guys look so cute. I love the picture of the looking at each other also. They are so funny.
You guys look adorable! Good thing you guys are all so stinkin' cute and skinny, or else it wouldn't have been so cute... :) I love the "organizing the candy" picture. I always did that as a kid! Isn't Halloween with kids so much fun?!
Great pictures!! Can you tell me how to do the picture block on my blog. I love how many pictures you can put on. I have tried to look for it, but I can't find it so I thought I would ask the pro. :)
Your costumes are really cool! Glad you guys made it to Omniture-- we had to skip it this year because we were out of town but I'm sure it was awesome!
I still have a lot of playing around to do, but it was really easy and fun! Thanks again for your help!
ok...those were amazing! I love that you always get the whole family involved. so stinkin' clever!
Cassi - I love this post and had to catch up on some of the others, too. Your boys are so cute and the costumes are so fantastic! You look great! I love the cruise pictures...and on Halloween? how fun. Jason just asked me today if I wanted to go on another one...yes! they are so great. it will be Jada's first one. It's the best way to see amazing places and have expensive food without unpacking over and over. I love it. Good thing cell phones don't work on a ship, or you'd have been stressed about your babies. They were in good hands and your parents would do it over anytime. miss you tons, Berg
Your costumes are great! And I am impressed the masks stayed on the boys!
You just made my "coolest person I've ever known" list. By the way, I totally thought you had a buck naked baby in that carseat... Daring.
Hahaha...you totally win for putting on the tight spandexy incredibles uniform! And Caleb! Wow that you got him to too!
Post a Comment