Saturday, November 07, 2009

These are a few of his Favorite things

This house may be old but it does provide a great bowling alley!

Rockin' out on the piano.
(You'd never guess he was singing I am a child of God :-)

Oh, and don't forget Mr. Lumpy here. This is his new favorite spot.
Right next to the toy chest so he can pull out toy, after toy, after toy. :-)

5 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

So cute, I love that Coop is rockin' out on the piano! We need to get together with our little chillens someday soon!

Chasing Izzy said...

You know life is good when you've got a bowling alley in your house!! What a fun Mama you are.

Kate Call said...

cute cute pictures.. as usual! love the bowling ones.. you're getting better and better with that thing.. i gotta get one and catch up ;)
.. jeremy and i were just looking at your pictures and saying how much we miss those boys of ours.. i mean yours..
and of coarse you guys ;)
we miss you
(cabin?????)

Meradith said...

Sweet, bowling! We should have a Northstar bowling party at your house! Who needs phat cats?? Your boys are too cute. Love those piano shots. Little Elton John in the making. Well, ok maybe your dreams for him are not that he becomes Elton John. But you know what I mean. ha:)

Colleen said...

Way cute! And I love the bowling alley in the house!!! Perfect hallway! We miss you guys!