Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Merry Christmas Photoshoot

When this time of year rolls around, I always get so excited for the boys to wear their Christmas outfits .  This year I based their whole outfits off these hats I found at Children's Place.  I have weakness for hats and I new as soon as I saw them that they needed to have them.  I also made their bow ties.  I figured the old-school bow ties went well with the old-school hats.
(oh and might I just add that Coop & Carter have almost the exact same size head...Carter's is 1/4 inch bigger :-)










6 comments:

Justin & Heather said...

be still my heart. I LOVE these outfits. and that picture with dad's legs and them looking up looks like they stepped back in time. L.O.V.E.

Barbara Gundersen said...

So, so cute. And your boys will wear the hats. I love it!! How did you find material to match the hats? Good job!!

agirlnamedgay said...

Adorable adorable adorable!

dannynstephstoddart said...

The outfits turned out great! They (and your boys) are so stinkin cute!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

I can not get over how ridiculously CUTE these pictures are!!! Your boys are always such good posers!!!

Unknown said...

Your boys are precious as can be! So handsome!

xo Shane