Thursday, October 20, 2011

Trip to the Petting Zoo

After preschool we headed up to the Thanksgiving Point petting zoo to get some hands on learning.  Carter got to tag along since he was the little brother.  Lucky guy!  We got in some pony rides, animal feeding, and a wagon ride.


Seriously, this little half smile gets me everytime! 

The other boys in preschool. 


I was laughing so hard when I took this picture.  Coop was telling this goat, "No, no, this isn't for you little guy, its for your friend!"  Oh how I love this kid!

Carter's face in this picture pretty much describes what he thinks of feeding animals.  He's just not a fan of the slobber after!








2 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I'm laughing so hard at this because our play-school co-op is all girls! Wish we lived close! I want to teach with you!

agirlnamedgay said...

cas good for you for doing your own school. you're right....you have a degree, dangit! you'll be the best teacher out there!