Caleb & Cassi were married on June 24, 2005 in the Mt. Timpanogos, Utah temple. Caleb is working at Adobe. Cassi is lucky enough to be able to stay home with their 3 kids. Life is good.
The hair definitely completes the look! You should have done a full body shot so everyone could see your masterful work on those costumes! So impressive.
7 comments:
Cute. But isn't Fred supposed to be a little rounder? :) I love the theme. You guys are so clever. Sometimes I wish I was more cute and clever...
I was waiting to see what you guys dressed up as. You always have the best ideas! You guys look great!!
I love the costumes and especially the pictures of Cooper all tired out!
What a hot little red-head you make!! Looks like you guys had a great time:)
The hair definitely completes the look! You should have done a full body shot so everyone could see your masterful work on those costumes! So impressive.
Cute photos! Did you dye your hair for it? What a way to get into character. ;)
oh, you guys always do such clever family themes for halloween! you looked great.
how are you feeling? i'm dying to hear your second round boy names.
(and that vacay looked absolutely PERFECT. especially without the kiddos. mmmm....sleeping in...)
Post a Comment