Saturday, June 28, 2008

Ruth and Frankie, a Great Pair

It was our 3rd anniversary this week so we celebrated by going to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse. If you have never been, I highly
recommend it! The food is unbelievable, the service fantastic and the atmosphere calming (even with a 1 year old). It's definitely not your everday place to dine, but it's a real treat once a year.



To continue with the festivities, we went to Frankie's Funpark (this time without Cooper) and enjoyed miniature golf, go-karts (fun enough to go twice), batting cages, and video games. It was super fun and I so enjoyed spending some alone time with my handsome hubby! He is so much fun and he works so dang hard during the summers!



Happy Anniversary to us!


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Fun! So, your kid goes shoeless too, hu? Do you think that makes us bad moms at all? Kaden just hates shoes and refuses to wear them. He is starting to enjoy hats and sunglasses though.

agirlnamedgay said...

happy anni! i was actually thinking about you guys on your big day!! i can't believe three years have passed... you all sure make a good couple!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Congratulations!!

Jenny Ricks said...

Congratulations you two! It sounds like you had a great time celebrating. I've always wanted to try Ruth's Chris and the mini golf, go-karts, etc sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Cassi and Caleb, I hope you had a great number three. I was thinking about you. Hope you got my text. Sounds like an evening I need to have. I guess now I just need a husband, well I guess a Ruth's and a Frankie's, but other than that, I'm good.

mamaste said...

congrats!

how's the south treating you? love the coop posts. miss you guys.

mamaste said...

so does your comment secretly hint that the popes may have a fourth in bloom?!?