Caleb & Cassi were married on June 24, 2005 in the Mt. Timpanogos, Utah temple. Caleb is working at Adobe. Cassi is lucky enough to be able to stay home with their 3 kids. Life is good.
so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I'm so glad I found your blog. I saw that you left a comment awhile ago on mine but I couldn't find your blog on your profile but I saw a link to it on the Primosch's blog! Yay!
2 comments:
Look at that belly!! How cute! Hope you guys are doing great!
so cute! I can't believe how big he is! I'm so glad I found your blog. I saw that you left a comment awhile ago on mine but I couldn't find your blog on your profile but I saw a link to it on the Primosch's blog! Yay!
Post a Comment